Ready to schedule your student driving lessons?
PLEASE NOTE: You must complete all your classroom lessons prior to starting your “Behind The Wheel” (BTW) lessons. You may schedule your lessons now but please select dates after your last classroom lesson is complete.
Example: If your final classroom lesson is on March 15 from your selected session, please select dates on March 16 or after.
- DO NOT schedule more than 3 driving lessons per student. Each lesson is 2-hours and will fulfill the 6-hour total required for your driving certificate.
- DO NOT schedule 4+ or more lessons and pick and choose which one is convenient for you. This fills our schedule and blocks appointments for other students.
- Please understand that appointments are limited and your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Please do not be disrespectful to other students who need their driving lessons to complete the course.
- Cancellations and rescheduling must be made more than 48 hours in advance. Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will incur a rescheduling fee of $50.
- IF your schedule has a conflict with your scheduled appointment driving lesson, please reschedule it immediately. This opens the schedule to other students to reserve your open space.
- NO-SHOWS FOR DRIVING LESSONS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND CAN NOT BE RESCHEDULED. Driving instructors will wait outside of the meeting location for 15 minutes. Over that period of time, they will call, text, email, or do anything else in their power to reach you. If they have not heard from you after 15 minutes, they are allowed to leave and the lesson is counted as a no-show. That lesson cannot be rescheduled and the money is nonrefundable once the lesson is classified as such.
- Driving lesson time cannot be used for road tests under any circumstance.